To provide staffing, installation and management services for Lego’s nationwide roadshow
Following our work with Lego’s previous promotional campaigns, we were tasked with implementing and managing their UK-wide shopping centre experiential roadshow.
What We Did
- Provided out of hours rigging & installation staff to create the experiential space at each location
- Management of promotional space, teams and 24/7 support of all campaign aspects
- EXECUTIONAL event managers for every live day, providing live feedback and support across the campaign
- All staff fully DBS checked prior to the campaign
- Provided a detailed web-based reporting platform with key distribution information and collated staff feedback
An experiential shopping centre roadshow reaching audiences nationwide
After providing staff members for Lego on previous campaigns, we were commissioned to provide all aspects of of their staffing and implementation of their nationwide experiential roadshow. This included out of hours staff for rigging and installation of the experiential spaces within selected shopping centres, alongside fully trained teams of brand ambassadors with a supporting event manager at each location.
The campaign offered an amazing opportunity for a range of audiences, but particularly families with children to experience the Lego brand and their products in a unique environment – most importantly building a myriad of great models throughout the activity days.