To provide a street team to distribute roses and increase awareness of brand services
This campaign was a unique experiential approach to street based engagement, building awareness of Moonpig’s flower delivery service and driving social media engagement for their #LoveableMe campaign.
What We Did
- Bespoke selection, training and briefing of street team for this unique promotion
- Planned key distribution areas and visits to specific businesses and offices to encourage multi-audience engagement
- All logistics and storage of roses and branding
- Production of branded items and printed material
- Managing of permits and other requirements
Building awareness and engagement through a bespoke and memorable campaign
We were tasked with providing a full service campaign for Moonpig’s #LoveableMe campaign, centred around a street team within Leeds city centre brightening up Valentine’s Day for lucky members of the public. The team communicated key brand messages designed to drive awareness of Moonpig’s flower delivery service and social media platforms, giving one lucky person the opportunity to have a bouquet of red roses delivered to them that day.
The activity targeted specific areas to reach a multitude of audiences, with live logistics on standby to keep the team stocked up with red roses throughout the day – cut and stored overnight in water-filled vases before and throughout the day to guarantee sample quality.