Providing staff, implementation and campaign equipment, we take part in a number of Run For All events on behalf of Arla Protein. For the second year, our dedicated event manager and a team of sampling staff have toured the North of the country sampling Arla’s protein to those participating in 10k’s, half marathons and marathons.
Reaching fitness fanatics at running events, encouraging them to taste Arla Protein to generate brand awareness and encourage future purchases.
This campaign was built to get Arla Protein into the hands of those who would benefit from it most. With 20g of protein per pot and a range of delicious fruity flavours, it offers a refreshing alternative to the long list of protein bars and shakes on the market. Our staff are responsible for passing this message on to those who participate in races in the North of the country. The perfect target market for the brand is in close reach at the Run For All events that the Arla Protein team visit. Our teams distribute an average of 5 thousand samples per event.
We provide a dedicated event manager alongside a team of highly experienced sampling staff with a vested interest in fitness and the product itself. The event manager liaises with our logistics partner on the delivery and daily restocking of chilled protein pots to the event stand is responsible for the erection of all campaign equipment including a fully branded gazebo and monitoring staff performance throughout the day. Our head office team work around the clock, on weekends and early mornings starting from 4.30 am, touching base with all staff members to ensure they are bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, and on their way to the event for setting up promptly at 6 am.
What We Did
- The arrangement of all event logistics including storage, transport and delivery of chilled samples.
- Management of samples and waste.
- Provided fully branded campaign equipment including usherette trays, sampling bins and branded clothing.
- Event manager and assistant event manager, controlling all aspects of the events on live days including team, set up and logistics.
- Distribution of an average of 5k samples per event.
- Promotion of competition to generate entries.
- 24/7 head office management of staff outside of the live hours.
- Photography of the event and bespoke online client report.