EXECUTIONAL has been working with Pizza Hut stores over the country for a number of years on new store openings and relaunches. Our teams create buzz and promote new stores, distributing free samples, and promoting text group sign-ups and offers.
Over the past few years, EXECUTIONAL has been working with Pizza Hut stores across the country. We provide teams, often consisting of event manager, and a number of sampling staff to aid with the promotion of new stores or those that have been re-opened or refurbished. This includes the launch of one of the first equity Pizza Huts in Luton.
Our event managers work closely with store managers to ensure they are satisfied with staff performance throughout the day and ensuring the team are always stocked up with pizza and reaching performance goals. Our staff are responsible for distributing free pizza slices in return for members of the public signing up to the Pizza Hut text group which allows them to receive information on regular discounts and promotions by SMS. They also promote £1.99 pizza days, which usually take place the day after the promotion where people with leaflets can purchase an individual pizza for just £1.99. The team are equipped with usherette trays, golf signs and branded clothing to aid with the campaign.
What We Did
- Staff recruitment
- Dedicated staff briefing document highlighting key footfall areas local to the hut, and all brand guidelines and rules
- Event manager controlling all aspects of the campaign on the live day
- Bespoke online client reporting post activity
- Distributing of 100s of samples, achieving 100s of text club sign-ups per event
- Promotion of special offer day following campaign
- 24/7 head office management of staff outside of the live hours