Trained staff working in a number of Vision Express stores all over the country promoting the Vision Express Solaris sunglasses range, driving engagement and sales through use of extensive product knowledge and demonstration.
Over 3 months in the Summer of 2019, we serviced 11 stores with fully trained Vision Express staff members, who actively promoted the in-store sunglasses range as Solaris reps. The team attended an intensive training day at the Vision Express head office where they learned all they needed to know about the brand and their roles. A member of the EXECUTIONAL head office team also attended on the day.
Staff would assist those who were interested in purchasing a pair of sunglasses at the busiest time of year for sales (May-July). They would help people find the perfect pair for their face shape, style and budget inside the store, offering almost a ‘personal shopper’ experience. In downtime, the staff would sometimes distribute leaflets outside of the store to encourage people to purchase their sunglasses from Vision Express.
What We Did
- Provided head office staff member to attend training at Vision Express with the team. Booking of accommodation and travel for the team.
- Full event staffing.
- Head office presence, visiting some stores on live days throughout the campaign.
- 24/7 campaign management.
- Liaison with Vision Express store managers throughout the campaign.
- Bespoke client reporting post activity.