Reaching office workers at their desks to drive interest and sales at nearby retailers, bars and pubs
The aim of this campaign was to introduce Camden Town Brewery products to offices around Manchester and Leeds, spreading their brand message and shaping future buying decisions in the lead up to peak summertime. Focusing on the quality of taste, unique flavours and varieties of beer along with their effective branding/messaging to communicate the products, our teams created an area where office workers could take a break, enjoy a beer on Camden and hang out after work.
From the outset of the campaign, EXECUTIONAL were involved in the planning and preparation – responsible for sourcing and liaising with ‘right fit’ offices to secure 54 venues to host the campaign. After hosting a training day at EXECUTIONAL HQ, our dedicated beer teams were working over a 10 week period to increase product uplift and spread the love of beer to Leeds and Manchester!
What We Did
- Dedicated event team present at all offices in each city
- Over 20,000 bottles of beer distributed across the campaign
- Consistent Event Manager closely controlling stock and team management
- Campaign support vehicles
- Training hosted at EXECUTIONAL HQ
- Booking of all office spaces prior to the campaign
- All campaign research and site visits completed by EXECUTIONAL
- 24/7 remote staff management outside of campaign live hours
- Chilled storage and logistics for stock and promotional items
- Photography & bespoke online report