We were tasked by Camden Town Brewery to deliver their Desk Beers 2018 campaign. After visiting offices across London successfully last year with their first Desk Beers campaign, they decided to bring the taste of their great brews to Leeds and Manchester using our teams.
To reach offices and drive trial in Leeds & Manchester to launch Desk Beers 2018 in the lead up to Summer
What We Did
- Dedicated event team present at all offices in each city
- Over 20,000 bottles of beer distributed across the campaign
- Consistent Event Manager closely controlling stock and team management
- Unbranded campaign vehicles
- Training hosted at EXECUTIONAL HQ
- All campaign research and site visits completed by EXECUTIONAL
- 24/7 remote staff management outside of live hours
- Chilled storage and logistics for stock and promotional items
- Photography & bespoke online report
Reaching office workers at their desks to drive interest and sales at nearby retailers, bars and pubs
The aim of this campaign was to introduce Camden Town Brewery products to offices around Manchester and Leeds, spreading their brand message and shaping future buying decisions in the lead up to peak summertime. Focusing on the quality of taste, unique flavours and varieties of beer along with their effective branding/messaging to communicate the products, our teams created an area where office workers could take a break, enjoy a beer on Camden and hang out after work.
From the outset of the campaign, EXECUTIONAL were involved in the planning and preparation – responsible for sourcing and liaising with ‘right fit’ offices to secure 54 venues to host the campaign. After hosting a training day at EXECUTIONAL HQ, our dedicated beer teams were working over a 10 week period to increase product uplift and spread the love of beer to Leeds and Manchester!