We were tasked with promoting key event sponsor Riemann P20 at the Colour Run’s ‘happiest 5k on the planet’ to make sure that attendees were fully aware of the brand, products and staying protected from the sun when you’re out getting active.
To reach attendees of the 2017 Colour Run & drive brand visibility of key sponsor Riemann P20 through product sampling
What We Did
- Provided a local team of Brand Ambassadors at the 3 race locations: Wembley, Manchester & Brighton
- Product sampling & social content creation to drive further use
- Teams fully briefed & trained on product knowledge
- Communicated the brand according to key product specification
- Full event photography & reporting for future client content
Reaching relevant consumers at a fun-filled event to drive brand engagement
The aim of this activity was to build awareness of key race sponsor Reimann P20 at this year’s Colour Run – taking advantage of the summer sun to create a great opportunity to promote their P20 once a day sun protection. One of the many sporting events they sponsored over the summer of 2017, The Colour Run provided a perfect opportunity for our Brand Ambassadors to engage with attendees post-event on how they can protect themselves.
The event locations and it’s diverse range of attendees allowed the brand to reach members of the public from all walks of life with varying interests, but all centred around getting out with family, friends or independently. The sampling allowed EXECUTIONAL to effectively communicate the product’s key messages of long-term protection and once a day use – appealing on a number of levels to those that enjoy getting active.